Advanced Overhead Door NC is a local, family-owned garage door repair company serving North Carolina residents and businesses located in Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Iron Station, Mooresville (28117), Lincolnton, Mount Holly, Sherrills Ford, and Stanley.
Meet the Owner
Owner Gary Malloy has over 30 years of experience in the garage door industry. In 1988 he started his company in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY. He quickly grew his business and reputation with high-end clients living in the Twin Forks region, which includes the Hamptons, as well as the East End, which encompasses the five easternmost townships in Suffolk County. Today this business continues to flourish under the leadership of his nephew.
Shortly after relocating to Denver, NC to be closer to his immediate family in 2018, Gary decided to come out of early retirement and start up business operations. The North Carolina location would focus exclusively on garage door repair and maintenance service, not installation sales.
Gary’s expert knowledge of garage doors and openers makes him uniquely qualified to care for your residential or commercial garage doors. He’ll keep them in top shape and working like new. Gary is ready to go to work for you when you need garage door repair.
Local Expertise You Can Depend On
When your garage door or opener needs to be repaired or requires maintenance service, I hope you call me to complete the work. Let me share 7 reasons why you will be well served by choosing my company, Advanced Overhead Door NC, over everyone else.
- I can be trusted to work inside your garage. You can read my background check (pdf) and see for yourself that I have never been convicted of a felony or ever charged with a Class B misdemeanor. I do not use illegal drugs will submit to you my latest drug test results.
- I have extensive knowledge and experience solving all sorts of issues that cause garage doors and openers to fail at home or work.
- I use new replacement parts that are high quality and usually direct from the manufacturer. I avoid aftermarket parts unless a customer specifically requests them.
- I give you my undivided attention so I can be most productive. Paying attention makes for better communication and builds better relationships.
- I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work by offering a 90 day service warranty. Click here for the terms, conditions and limitations.
- I make it a priority to do good work, provide exceptional service, and develop a long-term relationship with scheduled maintenance plans.
- I value the importance of supporting local communities and local causes like charities and organizations.
Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.